Rules of the Road:
- Expect to share the road with bicycles.
- Expect to share the road with cars.
- Move predictably.
- Never attempt to kill or injure another person intentionally.
- Pay attention, so you don’t kill or injure anyone unintentionally.
- Stay aware of other peoples’ presence, speed and direction.
- Alert people to your presence, but do not startle them.
An article in the Press Democrat about a new Santa Rosa ordinance to protect cyclists. The attorney pictured has some really nice bikes.